Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 half boxes=more sheer lace, breasts and feathers than Victoria's Secret show

picked up 2 halves, 2 dimes and 2 nics on 12/31. opened 1st half box and saw this-- IMG_2440.JPG :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:weighed up the rolls and 28 came in over the normal clad weight of ~225.5 grams---now I am stoked... there were 9 Walker enders, so the super heavies got opened first. total for box 1 was 32 Walkers, 1 '67 and 4 MS clads. on to box 2____1 lonely Walker ender, but again 15 rolls come in heavy (1 was at 228.2 grams), so again I am flying like an eagle with anticipation. box 2 has 17 Walkers, 4 40%'ers and 3 MS clads. HOW DO I TOP THIS??:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: Caution---photos may induce drooling!!---------------- IMG_2441.JPG IMG_2442.JPG IMG_2443.JPG IMG_2444.JPG IMG_2445.JPG IMG_2446.JPG IMG_2447.JPG IMG_2448.JPG still have the dimes and nics to search___ maybe a 3 Legger or a Seated:dontknow:to the person who turned in all that lace and feathers, HAPPY NEW YEAR:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:

Upvote 0

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Nice finds!

I so miss my Loomis boxes. Got cut off when the started charging $5/box. When they produced, it was like that.

Way to go!

weighit

Feb 17, 2007
Northern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX with a Big Foot coil
Gold Bug 2
WOW, what a way to get things going this year, I'm impressed. You did really well and hope you find more.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I'd rather spend my time looking at lace on breasts than bald heads on Ben, or a head of hair on Kenn.

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And you say Frank is lucky? HOLY CRAP!!!! Congratulations Rich

OP
OP
P

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FMerg wandered the apt complex he resides at and found a 14K earring, a sterling chain and 2 other silvers. think I still smoked him for the day. too cold to dig,so I'll just loupe my a$$ off on boxes, got a 44S Merc in dime box today---3 nic. boxes to go---then more halves coming Thursday:--))
And you say Frank is lucky? HOLY CRAP!!!! Congratulations Rich

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The more I think about this find the more I love it. No clue if a coin roll horde would be given any consideration for a banner find, but I'm going to give it my vote.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The more I think about this find the more I love it. No clue if a coin roll horde would be given any consideration for a banner find, but I'm going to give it my vote.

We don't do banner finds in CRHing as an unwritten rule, to keep it a little less public and frenzied. It's already frenzied enough.

Wonderful, excellent find, though. Definitely noteworthy.

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Nice haul there. Congrats. That's a strange ratio of enders to finds as I would have hoped for about 90 silver coins. Looks like someone dumped a couple rolls of Walkers. My average is 10 silvers per end-roll find. Hasn't changed much in years. Nothing to complain about though! I'd be looking forward to that next order and hope there are a couple more rolls. As for the banner and CRH it has been a long time since it happened and it took quite a bit more of a find...if I recall correctly it was score of about 580 90% coins and it created quite a stink bomb around here when it bannered. I think it came from the photos that were posted of all those lovely Walkers, a beautiful coin and old silver is especially sweet looking. That was from the good old days when there weren't many out there searching...

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/c...eally-need-new-camera-more-pictures-dates.htm

Maine_Jim

Barasingha

Greenie
Nov 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow - I have now been skunked on 20 boxes of halves in a row. Never found a Walker either. Would you like to trade? Lol. Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions