ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is exactly why I quit looking for enders in my boxes. It can only lead to disappointment.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Twitch, I encounter the same thing all the time, box with a ender and it is the only silver in it! If I see an Ender it doesn't excite me too much anymore as I know it might be the only one in the box. It is weird though, what are the odds huh? HH, maverick.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found the same thing. I save my ender rolls but I should weigh them to weed out the disappointing ones

OP
OP
Twitch

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
I not complaining it's way better than 3 skunks. I also realize that every 10th 1 silver box is going to be an ender box, it's just funny to find 3 in a row. I do enjoy looking for enders. 4 is the minimum I've found for a decent box. 3 different times I've had 3 enders turn into 7 silvers. I've had 7 enders turn into 29 silvers and 1 ender turn into 30 silvers. Generally if I find 3 or more enders we'll weigh the rolls and then the kids, wife and myself all guess how man silvers are in each roll and turn it into a bigger event.

I found a '46-S dime ender yesterday and pulled one more Rosie out of the lot. I needed the '46-S for the book.

Avago

Jun 26, 2014
The 2nd State
Primary Interest:
Other
I will be trying to keep ender stats this year, if anyone is interested. At the end of the year I would expect to see one ender for every 10 silvers. We'll see how it shakes out!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread