Georgia CRHers.... UPDATE

CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Figgered I'd bump this back up to the top after seeing several members stating GA as their location and ringding posting someone was trying to poach his Ikes.

How much competition do I have here?

Just reply and say "I do." if you're in the Peach State. I'd appreciate it (and I'm sure others would also) if you're a Jawja CRHer if you'd give a general location so I (we) don't tread on one another's toes. I'm NOT asking you post your exact location, just general area so I can stay out of it. I hate going into a new town and hearing over and over "Someone comes in and buys all our rolls each week".

I'm 'twinxt Savannah and Brunswick. Both are dump towns, but each has more than one bank.. ;-{)} ~ y'all figger out which is which.

Robin

Upvote 0

kickstart

Mar 7, 2007
Ga.
Re: Georgia CRHers....

Acouple of us in the metro area. Some in So. Georgia.
You're the only coastal one I know of.

Sheldius

Mar 15, 2007
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Georgia CRHers....

I do. Athens-Clarke County, NW Georgia.

Scott (Mich)

Mar 23, 2007
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, there are a few of you from Georgia all right.

My sister and her husband live in Stone Mountain. My family and I stayed with them for a few days last June (well before I got back into CRH-ing) while on our vacation. Stone Mountain park is pretty cool. That is one big rock where they carved the horsemen. We stayed to see the night time laser show too. Heh don't worry my sis does not CRH so you will have no competition from her.

Happy Hunting (and try not to step on each other's toes ;))

Scott (Mich)

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
Northeast metro area myself, but I have not been doing any bank hunting lately, just regular boxes. Seems as though Sheldius has been poaching and encroaching on my territory!!!! HaHa... Just remember, that for every one of "us" who admits to CRH'ing on this forum, there are probably ten (10) out there who are flying under the radar. "We" are just the outgoing, and talkative sorts who will get on this forum and chat about it.. HH Gpurs....

Patrick Earl Houston

Feb 21, 2007
Cypress Garden Projects, North Memphis
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Hey GSPURS, where and how many boxes you get this monday? One 'a my boys stay on the ruff side gwinett talkin' bout some cracker tryin' to gank his spot and could I please intermediate seeing how I can't cross state lines and whup dat chalkie a$$ myself! PEACE!!!!!

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
Welcome back, Patrick.

Everybody chill and enjoy his posts, please.
He like to spice things up around here and pulls in some serious silver.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread