Inspiring Future Coin Roll Hunters

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was the worst video ever made. You need to let everyone know that the video was obvious satire. Not one fact given in that video was true. Barber half is 34%silver..1943 Silver quarter is known as a war nickel...he missed the whole roll of silver quarters. Even though I figured out pretty quickly into the video it was satire, I still wanted to punch the person in the video in the face.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Q

Quin

Oct 28, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was the worst video ever made. You need to let everyone know that the video was obvious satire.

Of course it is :D I just thought you guys could use some laughs. It's Friday!

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I once read about a woman who believed that all US coins from 1964 and before were 90% silver and worth 10x face value.

So, she paid 5x face value for a bunch of early 60's Jefferson Nickels.

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course it is :D I just thought you guys could use some laughs. It's Friday!

Should have just said you found this funny video. Not sure why you had to say your brother made it. People on here are already made at you for making youtube videos. No reason to give them amunition to dislike you more.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, all I can say is I'd sure like to go to the bank that he dumps those clad Quarters at and pick them up.... why not have him also pull a 32 outta the bunch, that would have been icing on the cake.

OP
OP
Q

Quin

Oct 28, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Should have just said you found this funny video. Not sure why you had to say your brother made it. People on here are already made at you for making youtube videos. No reason to give them amunition to dislike you more.

But...my brother did make it.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I once read about a woman who believed that all US coins from 1964 and before were 90% silver and worth 10x face value.

So, she paid 5x face value for a bunch of early 60's Jefferson Nickels.

I actually turned in a bunch of pre 64 nicks a long while back because I had sooo many, the very next week Gordon&Tanner posted that he sold some for above face value :BangHead:, I can't remember the post though.

OP
OP
Q

Quin

Oct 28, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually turned in a bunch of pre 64 nicks a long while back because I had sooo many, the very next week Gordon&Tanner posted that he sold some for above face value :BangHead:, I can't remember the post though.

Hey Maverick, just curious...how many v nickels have you found in your days of hunting nickels?

OP
OP
Q

Quin

Oct 28, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Man you are a legend! I was just asking because I had what will probably be the best find of my life today. I found 6 v nickels, one buffalo, and one 2009 in just $20 in nickels today. I got excited and went to the bank to get more. I got $40 more and only found a few old ones and then at the very end I found my first war nickel! So, that's four firsts for me and they came in this order: V-nickel, buffalo, 2009, war nickel haha what a great day. I'll make a post about it later tonight so you guys can see everything.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Man you are a legend! I was just asking because I had what will probably be the best find of my life today. I found 6 v nickels, one buffalo, and one 2009 in just $20 in nickels today. I got excited and went to the bank to get more. I got $40 more and only found a few old ones and then at the very end I found my first war nickel! So, that's four firsts for me and they came in this order: V-nickel, buffalo, 2009, war nickel haha what a great day. I'll make a post about it later tonight so you guys can see everything.

Lol, I wouldn't say "Legend" well ok, but I have had some pretty awesome finds, I use to post A LOT more, but life got really complicated, we had family get sick ( including me, very sick) and my kids growing up so I really slowed down my posting, if you nose around my page and look you can see some really cool weeks I had and lots of pics I took in those threads, it might also help to understand my dislike of coin role hunting vids. This past year I had 5 DREAM BOXES and only got to post 1 of them, it killed me not to post the others but I just didn't have the time or energy to do it at the time. HH, Maverick.

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People complained when you did informative videos. People complained when you did this video. I didn't mind the informative video, but I loved this video. Keep up the good work!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread