How do you store your favorite coins?

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is my current storage setup. IMG_6058.JPG Im looking into a Album of some kind to store the more special coins. Share your coin storage with a picture so we all can see and maybe steal your setup:laughing7:

Upvote 0

SilverLunker

Nov 4, 2013
New England
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For my nice coins I use the 3 ring album that holds the 2x2s...and for the rest of my silver/wheats/older dates I just put them in the paper rolls. I haven't read anyone else using paper rolls..is it because you/somebody might mistake it for common change and cash them in or does the paper harm the coins?

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep my lower priced slabs in one of these Lighthouse coin albums. They are really nice & the one I have holds 54 slabs. All my key dates go in individual display boxes. The album and smaller display boxes all go in my large safe deposit box. I'd love to keep them at home so I could look at them more often, but it wouldn't be worth taking a chance w/ theft, fire etc.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1455225049.129209.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1455225059.760833.jpg

OP
OP
L

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I keep my lower priced slabs in one of these Lighthouse coin albums. They are really nice & the one I have holds 54 slabs. All my key dates go in individual display boxes. The album and smaller display boxes all go in my large safe deposit box. I'd love to keep them at home so I could look at them more often, but it wouldn't be worth taking a chance w/ theft, fire etc.
View attachment 1271492 View attachment 1271493

Baddbluff, you slab all your CRH rare/intertesting coins?

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I just buy mostly slabs. I'm working on a PCGS Morgan dollar set that I've mostly financed with CRH proceeds. I sell nearly all of my silver as I find it to buy other stuff

OP
OP
L

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No, I just buy mostly slabs. I'm working on a PCGS Morgan dollar set that I've mostly financed with CRH proceeds. I sell nearly all of my silver as I find it to buy other stuff

I was about to say, LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread