Christmas silver / karma?

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
We all should be knee deep in Christmas silver, and clearly some of you are. I found a 1970-S in a teller tray three weeks ago. I could tell it was a silver proof in the tray but couldn't read the date. When she handed it to me I was disappointed that it wasn't a 68-S or 69-S. Well karma sucks sometimes. My penance for being disappointed with a teller-tray silver proof has been, instead of wading through Christmas silver I've been fightning 3 straight weeks of skunk boxes. I found a nice '87-P today. And to get karma back on my side I want to be crystal clear that I am very happy to have found the '87-P!!!!!!

Upvote 0

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
We all should be knee deep in Christmas silver, and clearly some of you are. I found a 1970-S in a teller tray three weeks ago. I could tell it was a silver proof in the tray but couldn't read the date. When she handed it to me I was disappointed that it wasn't a 68-S or 69-S. Well karma sucks sometimes. My penance for being disappointed with a teller-tray silver proof has been, instead of wading through Christmas silver I've been fightning 3 straight weeks of skunk boxes. I found a nice '87-P today. And to get karma back on my side I want to be crystal clear that I am very happy to have found the '87-P!!!!!!

You could be like me, I have found no silver for the year!

I hope you find something in your next search!

Zero

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in skunksville as well, 7 straight skunk half boxes, which I'm not complaining about...just commiserating.

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
You were disappointed that your 70-S wasn't a 68-S or 69-S??? Man, I get more excited finding 1970 silver - I've only found 3 in almost 5 years. That almost is karma...

That said, I'm not exactly wading through silver either. Hope things pick up for both of us.

OP
OP
Twitch

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
You were disappointed that your 70-S wasn't a 68-S or 69-S??? Man, I get more excited finding 1970 silver - I've only found 3 in almost 5 years. That almost is karma...

That said, I'm not exactly wading through silver either. Hope things pick up for both of us.
I wasn't disappointed with the '70-S in and of itself. I'm trying to find all the 40%ers and I only need the 68-S and 69-S. I already had the '70-S. A few months ago I found the PF '76-S AG so I'm getting there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions