My BEST teller tray find

silveraddict

Jan 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I was out of town today for work and spotted a small bank I had never seen before. I went in and asked if they had any half dollars. The teller said she had a bunch of them and how many would I like. I said I will take them all. She said great and opened up her drawer and started to bring them out and stack them on the counter in front of me. Not only could I see them I could hear them as she dropped them on the counter. They glisened under the light. I could barely hold back the delight I was feeling. I kept waiting for her to say " wait a minute these are silver and I won't sell them " but, she didn't.
She was very happy to be getting rid of them.
total:
(9) 1964's
(19) 40's
And (13) clad

Upvote 0
OP
OP
silveraddict

silveraddict

Jan 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Almost forgot the pic

Attachments

• 1456364031495.jpg
    1456364031495.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 145

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Minelab go find 60 Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome!!! Congrats! Good gut feeling on that bank.

OP
OP
silveraddict

silveraddict

Jan 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome!!! Congrats! Good gut feeling on that bank.

Thanks. I was driving a 20' delivery truck and saw the bank and had to find a place to park. I almost didn't stop. Very glad I did.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats man! You gotta love when they don't bring out mwrs with one end folded over :BangHead:..... I hate that! HH, Maverick

OP
OP
silveraddict

silveraddict

Jan 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats man! You gotta love when they don't bring out mwrs with one end folded over :BangHead:..... I hate that! HH, Maverick

She just reached into her drawer and started pulling out small handfuls and dumping them on the counter. And, she said that she had them for awhile. I hope I can get back to that bank in a month or so.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's insane! 1 time got silver at the bank. 1 time... Although at subway today the extra change drawer had some coins in there that were foreign. I asked the girl what they were she pulls them out and they're all about the size of a Morgan dollar made in India. All silver. Would not sell them though... Must be in there for good luck or something.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread