Yesterdays box with Bender

silveraddict

Jan 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Not only my first Ben of the year but a Bender.
The box gave up (1) WalKer (3) Bens
(1) 1964 & (4) 40's
Best box in a while.
So far my best week of the year. Including my teller tray find and a few other finds so far my week is up to:
(1) Walker
(3) Bens
(11) 1964's
(26) 40's
I have banks to go to today and 1 or 2 boxes to pick up also.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
silveraddict

silveraddict

Jan 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Keep forgetting to post pic

Attachments

• 1456587240093.jpg
    1456587240093.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 101

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, nice week SA! You buried my finds this week! HH, Maverick.

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice haul!! my 2 boxes were 2000 pieces of @&()^ clad. most looked like they traveled cross country in a cement mixer ::---((

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a great haul! Congrats on the "cycle box". Don't see many of those with 4 diff types of silver.

OP
OP
silveraddict

silveraddict

Jan 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Hit a bunch of banks today. Need to add (1) 1964 & (9) 40's to the week.
New totals:
(1) Walker
(3) Bens
(12) 1964's
(35) 40's
I did pick up a box and will crack that open in just a little while. So, maybe another new update later.

Attachments

• 1456621226926.jpg
    1456621226926.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 88
OP
OP
silveraddict

silveraddict

Jan 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
nice haul!! my 2 boxes were 2000 pieces of @&()^ clad. most looked like they traveled cross country in a cement mixer ::---((

I have had plenty of those. It always seems to turn around at some point.
HH

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Your on a roll man!:headbang:

OP
OP
silveraddict

silveraddict

Jan 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
3 of the 40's today came from a cwr that I got when I walked into a bank and a guy was just picking up a box of halves (first time I have seen another crh) I went up to the window next to the one he was at and I heard the teller ask him if he was finding anything good. He said no, paid for the box and walked out. When I asked if they had any halves the teller says that there goes the only boxed halves. But she had a few in her drawer. Then the teller that just sold that guy the box looks over and says that she has 2 rolls in her drawer. I bought them and one of those rolls had (3) 40's in it.
I always ask when i'm picking up boxes if they also have any loose or rolls from customers. His loss.

Vdubguy

Jul 31, 2013
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 (current detector)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Garrett AT Pro (first detector, no longer have)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3 of the 40's today came from a cwr that I got when I walked into a bank and a guy was just picking up a box of halves (first time I have seen another crh) I went up to the window next to the one he was at and I heard the teller ask him if he was finding anything good. He said no, paid for the box and walked out. When I asked if they had any halves the teller says that there goes the only boxed halves. But she had a few in her drawer. Then the teller that just sold that guy the box looks over and says that she 2 rolls in her drawer. I bought them and one of those rolls had (3) 40's in it.
I always ask when i'm picking up boxes if they also have any loose or rolls from customers. His loss.

That's awesome! I'm surprised that they didn't offer the guy the "extra" halves they had in the drawer. Lucky for you that they didn't.

Congrats on a great box with the bender. It's been a LONG time since I've seen a Ben in a MWR.

Happy Hunting,

Vdubguy

Oquario79

Sep 5, 2015
NC/SC Border
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's awesome! I'm surprised that they didn't offer the guy the "extra" halves they had in the drawer. Lucky for you that they didn't.

Congrats on a great box with the bender. It's been a LONG time since I've seen a Ben in a MWR.

Happy Hunting,

Vdubguy

I have a weekly pick up bank and I get my boxes no problem... but I did overhear the vault teller asking the other tellers for their loose and CWR'S for a different customer. When I asked the teller she said yeah I had 200 CWR but we never ask u if you want them bc u come and get you boxes and leave. That's changing.. I will now ask for my weekly boxes plus any loose or CWR'S..

OP
OP
silveraddict

silveraddict

Jan 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Box last night was a skunk.
It was a very enjoyable crh week. Got a cycle box and a trifecta of bank found silver mwr, cwr & teller tray. Hope everyone has a good next week.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread