I wonder if there are any other perks to this job? Just mark the good boxes for me!

Tommybuckets

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Sounds all good but really the job is very taxing on the body. I've talked to two Loomis guys before. Both of them get really tired of lifting coin bags/boxes. You'll get to hate coins after working there. Maybe just do it part-time. One guy said his back is messed up. The other guy was younger and says he's really strong after doing his job and that he doesn't need a gym membership. Overall they still hated the job. None of them were into collecting coins though.

Last edited:

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like those employees won't even have time to look at any coins. Fast paced means your going to be working your butt off.

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I read on a website that lets employees review companies. The main complaint of coinwrap, was promotions are hard. Other than that they say work is easy once you get the routine down, the only thing was when foreign coins jam the machine they have to stop sorting and remove the coins. People also said that they have production quotas, one person said that long as you meet production you were free to leave or do what ever.. If you google "coinwrap company review" you should find the website and see what I'm talking about. They have a facility here in Brooklyn within garda's facility. My guess is they wrap coins for Garda within the same building.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread