Cwr score

silvercounselor

Oct 2, 2014
Pittsburgh
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was doing my typical coin hunting today. I go into one of my main banks and the teller I have a good relationships says hey I have half dollars if you want them. I said sure and she said how many I have $60, I said I'll take them all. I left and was going to another bank that orders me half boxes. As I was sitting at a red light I grabbed a roll and looked throu it. All clad, 1 down 5 to go I Grab another and bam!! All silver rims!! I rushed home after getting a box of nickels at another bank.

1 roll had 9 silver
The other 4 were all silver!!!!

89 silver pieces but I gave 2 40% to my little brother for his folders.

80 40% keepers
7 90% 3 jfk, 2 bens and 2 walkers!!

Got my first Franklin too!!!

Best find yet! Some collector must have recently passed away.

14.36 ounces of silver ��

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.png image.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Vdubguy

Jul 31, 2013
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 (current detector)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Garrett AT Pro (first detector, no longer have)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know why, but I really like when I find a worn Walker like that. It makes me think how many pockets it has traveled in to get so worn.

Great score! That's a dream day for sure. Nice of you to give your bro some coins for his folder.

HH

Vdubguy

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know why, but I really like when I find a worn Walker like that. It makes me think how many pockets it has traveled in to get so worn.

Great score! That's a dream day for sure. Nice of you to give your bro some coins for his folder.

HH

Vdubguy

I'm the exact same way; if only we could see what those old coins have traveled through. I've found a couple so worn that you can't even tell the dates throughout the years and they are my favorites.
HH!
BRChiver

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread