144 bags of cents yesterday

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
produced 6 silver dimes. I had a major headache and asked to leave early. I was working really slow, because of the headache which was bothering me. 6 dimes from two pallets of cents, ALL from TD banks. Someone must have dumped a wheat collection, saw some nice wheats the oldest i found was a 1916. Was thinking Oh man, what if 1909S VBD was in there? but work and my headache kept me from really searching. Im feeling much better today, so lets hope the silver REALLY flows today while at work. Seeing silver at work makes me feel all Jiffy and keeps me going.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
L

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
See if you can't put together a solid roll of Indian heads. That would REALLY make someone's day.

Ive found 4 IHC so far, just by spotting them when i dump out bags. They all went back in with the mix once i looked at them. Never thought of saving them to form a roll. chances of someone actually getting the box is high, but being a CRH? lol. Thus I concluded it was in better interest to everyone, to spread the goods around so CRH have a chance of finding good stuff...

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been reading and following your posts but i just haven't had time to post. I appreciate the information you're able to provide, it's very interesting. keep it up!
Hh
Buff

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Liu21 i havent been on for a while
What is your job? And where can i apply? Lol

OP
OP
L

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I work at NYC's sort/roll facility.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread