Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nickel box full of bright glowing '60's

half done with this "stash" box and so far about 50 full luster---:BangHead::BangHead:rounded steps '65 and '66 Jeffs. a few have partial steps. need a '64 MS full steps to replace the one I sold for $4.29 that the USPS lost. with 2 sealed boxes remaining of the 2010 "stash" boxes, they are still yielding some great finds. IMG_2907.JPG . halves have been mostly black with a white stripe road kill for a few weeks, but a Dunbar dime box gave up 3 '64 Rosies last night:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:

Upvote 0

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've found a few of those full luster rounded steps Jeffersons. Is this just from a worn/dull die that causes the steps to fade or just circulation. I know the '64 was minted at over a billion, so I've just always thought a worn die but not sure. You seem like the right guy to ask :laughing7:

Oh... Any premium on these?

OP
OP
P

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ooops!!---never considered a worn die. folder fillers will pay a few bucks for full steps & mint luster. these may have been a large dump of '60 era nics. they are all brilliant finish and a few have partial steps with all obverse at MS+. Loomis half box today had 3 40%'ers :--)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions