Check this out...

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dumped out a bag and noticed the beautiful toned rims, checked one out turns out to be a 2005 D buffalo. Started looking and there was more! Someone must have dumped a MS roll of them... Pictures do those coins no justice.

image.jpeg

Also the 1950 D from the other day, kept it in my tool box. It's along side a AU silver war nickel.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

You guys have a wonderful weekend, oh yeah this coin job will come to a end once I get my 3rd interview with parks department. They gave me a letter to take to the doctors for a note stating I can run, do push-ups and seat ups etc.. Once I get that done I'm going to give them my two weeks notice.

Upvote 0

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So your 'tool box' is your smuggling aid? That's how yer getting these cool coins out & putting your collection together? Kinda like Johnny Cash did with his Cadillac in "One Piece at a Time" - don't get caught lol.

OP
OP
L

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So your 'tool box' is your smuggling aid? That's how yer getting these cool coins out & putting your collection together? Kinda like Johnny Cash did with his Cadillac in "One Piece at a Time" - don't get caught lol.

My "tool box" is just a pennies box, where I put my date stamp, dental pick, and gloves lol. The box stays in the office and never leaves the work area. I'm pretty sure they'll be like what are you doing ? If j try to leave with a empty Pennies box
. Lol

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Liu, there is no D on the 1950?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread