Whats the deal?

IceePirate

Aug 16, 2015
Cincinnati, Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
Stop complaining and keep hoping it goes up like the rest of us. I personally think it's all this political drama of a looming recession.

OP
OP
ThePt78Gamer

ThePt78Gamer

Apr 28, 2014
Maine
Primary Interest:
Other
I dont have too much silver myself, and higher prices are something I don't like. Harder for me to buy bullion, and presumably harder to find crh if higher silver price = more hunters. I'm never selling what I have so the more dollars it costs for me to buy rounds or junk 90% pieces the worse off I am to increase my stack.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
According to Bloomberg Market News, that China still has in the works huge demand for solar panel production, with the basic need of several million ounces of silver as panel coating. However the world silver production CANNOT meet this demand of China, thus will be creating a severe shortage of AG once solar production begins. That's when the AG price should start climbing drastically. They says that the general public in China are all buying all the silver they can just to get in on this band-wagon, including our own ASE's. A future price of $100/oz is not out of the question, if China has their way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread