Silver Gods were smiling on me! with PICS

gordon and tanner

Dec 10, 2009
South East, MI
Detector(s) used
my eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
Silver Gods were smiling on Tanner and Dad! (With PICS)

Tanner and I have not been searching much lately, (Tanner has girlfriend) and I have been working hard to pay off our mortgage, (It was paid off last month, WE'RE DEBT FREE!!!).
I stopped at BANK # 1 a Chase bank to cash a $250 check, The bank had $240 in customer wrapped rolls. There were 5 different kinds of wrappers. I always take this as a good sign, I always think that a bunch of different customers have dropped off halves, or one customer dropped them all off after collecting them for years. The $140 yielded 2 40% and 1 SOLID roll:hello2:. The roll had writing on it, (Always a good sign) First solid roll in 3 years.

Bank #2 My regular personal bank. I made a deposit and asked for halves. They had 2 rolls. They yielded 5 90% and 9 40%

Bank #3 a Chase Bank in Detroit (Where I once scored a solid roll of dimes and quarters) had 2 roll of halves, these rolls contained 3 90% and 14 40%.

Not bad for 3 banks over a 2 day period.

Keep on Searching
Dad and Tanner

Attachments

• DSCF0174.JPG
    DSCF0174.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 175
  • DSCF0171.JPG
    DSCF0171.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 185
Upvote 0

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Debt Free"..........just absorbing the sound of that phrase..........Feels good, huh............
Just paid off my "business warehouse" (a glorified 2 car garage on a neighboring parcel to ours) Saturday and can appreciate your joy...........Congratulations!!!!

Oh.......nice score on the silver, too..........:thumbsup::laughing7:

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Gordon: now you can use that mortgage money to invest into silver bullion or rounds, and still enjoy the benefits.

silveraddict

Jan 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Great score. I love it when people mark the rolls like that.
I also got a roll once that someone wrote on it "silver 1964's" when I opened it they were all clad bicentennial's

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds like the LCS told them their 40% had only face value, not interested. Happens a lot, that's why so many solid rolls. Big congrats on the mort payoff!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread