Memorial Day Wishes & coinstar find

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: Want to wish everyone a safe, happy & healthy Memorial Day tomorrow. Don't forget the price that is all to often paid by those who serve. I remember my brothers & sisters who came back in a body bag. I honor their memory & I hope everyone else will also.

Since TD shut down penny, I've been lucky to have 2 credit unions with coin counting machines so I'm able to do my dumping. I still check the coinstar machines whenever I'm in the supermarket. Last Friday when I checked, there was a bunch of coins in the reject chute. I got them all. Total was $4.26 American with no foreign or silver. During the week on 2 other occasions I found 1 silver Roosevelt dime each time for a total of 2 silver Roosevelt dimes for the week from coinstar. Not a bad week.
HH
Gary

Last edited:

BagLady

Bronze Member
Mar 13, 2015
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
cheap
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hubby and I will indeed be remembering our veterans, with flowers on his fathers grave. Thank you for your service too.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Gary, thank you for your service, and thanks to everybody else who served our country. Its a shame that Penny is now out of commission forever (RIP Penny), glad you're able to still dump through a few other machines though. Nice coinstar finds too, I have yet to find a silver from a coinstar machine. Every time I pass by one in the area there is never any rejected coins, guess people pay more attention to that stuff here. Good luck in your hunt,
HH
Buff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread