Certified Dream Box!!!

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
I have been at a conference in St. Louis most of the week and my wonderful bride picked up my boxes, went thru them and dumped them for me! Last night I opened rolls over the phone with her because of the sheer number of 90% she was finding in many rolls. I guess that's the way to do it!. Sipping a beer at the bar and cheering her on!
I got a few looks but who cares???
Highlights include 8 AU 62's and 2 - silver 93s halves.
She also found 2 - 76 s 40%r's in another box and a 45 walker!

Totals:

48x1,49x1,50x1,51x1,52x3,53x4,54x5,57x5,58x4,59x2,61x1,62x12(8 AU),63x19 (3 AU), 64x53 (many AU), 67x2,68x1,69x1,82sx1,93sx1,93s silver x 2.

Attachments

• boxpile.jpg
    boxpile.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 538
  • 63aus.jpg
    63aus.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 561
  • 93silpfs.jpg
    93silpfs.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 537
  • 8293pfs.jpg
    8293pfs.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 526
  • walk.jpg
    walk.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 529
  • 76sil.jpg
    76sil.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 521
Upvote 0

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My gosh Tim.....that is some beautiful coins!!! I think you have nailed the subject of this thread "Certified Dream Box". You don't mess with the 40%'ers...you go straight to the older ones....ha!

Remember what we talked about before your trip.....lets do exact opposite...lol.

Pretty funny story about cheering her on over the phone....neat. Be sure to tell G I said congrats. That was very nice of her to pick those boxes up and dump too.....quite a lady you have there Tim.

Great totals.....Kudos to both of you.

coincollector101

May 8, 2007
Nice Tim,
Thats Asom I could so see me doing that with my girl when she moves here.
Im trying to get her to do it down there but ya... Shes not got her first silver yet.
she has been just checking her drawer at work.She Wrote down the dates and look for.

CC

ringding

May 5, 2006
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 505
My dad lives in another city and picked up some rolls for me. I called him on the cell while he was driving away from the bank. I convinced him to pull over and open some rolls and tell me what was in them.

Patrick Earl Houston

Feb 21, 2007
Cypress Garden Projects, North Memphis
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
***COUU***COU-COUUU**COUOU!!!***COUGH!!!***.......gasp.....gasp....phew....
...... ....... ....... ...... ....... .......sniff..sniff..SNORT....sniff..sniff......
Damn, boy! 'Bout choked ta death on this babbage when i done seen all dat loot! Whatcha gonna do wit all dem Frankiez? I'm a bear on dis market! Makes ya' a set then melt tha rest?

OP
OP
TxTim

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
silverfinder said:
Haven't had that kind of luck in a dog's age, and I wonder if I ever will again. Congratulations.

Thanks, that was my best ever - must have been a dumped collection?

Patrick Earl Houston said:
***COUU***COU-COUUU**COUOU!!!***COUGH!!!***.......gasp.....gasp....phew....
...... ....... ....... ...... ....... .......sniff..sniff..SNORT....sniff..sniff......
Damn, boy! 'Bout choked ta death on this babbage when i done seen all dat loot! Whatcha gonna do wit all dem Frankiez? I'm a bear on dis market! Makes ya' a set then melt tha rest?

Thanks Pat - still missing the 48 but I'm with you - melt em when the price get's right!

coincollector101 said:
Nice Tim,
Thats Asom I could so see me doing that with my girl when she moves here.
Im trying to get her to do it down there but ya... Shes not got her first silver yet.
she has been just checking her drawer at work.She Wrote down the dates and look for.

CC

That's a good thing! Just make sure she gets them to you at face!

lejeuene said:
My gosh Tim.....that is some beautiful coins!!! I think you have nailed the subject of this thread "Certified Dream Box". You don't mess with the 40%'ers...you go straight to the older ones....ha!

Remember what we talked about before your trip.....lets do exact opposite...lol.

Pretty funny story about cheering her on over the phone....neat. Be sure to tell G I said congrats. That was very nice of her to pick those boxes up and dump too.....quite a lady you have there Tim.

Great totals.....Kudos to both of you.

Yes - and here I was going to try to get one of your boxes! It was probably a fluke! I could picture all those silver edges as she was ripping them open!

tw656 said:
Congrats Tim. That box is certifiable! Very nice looking Bens.

Thanks!
I was just hoping she wasn't pulling my leg! I had to certify it when I got home. Thank God she wasn't kidding me!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread