Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,
I just went by a BOA that I frequent and the teller informed me that as of May 2016 all customer coins are to be shipped out and that only MWR of coins (not halves unless you want $500) would be available. I detest BOA already and had been staving off the impulse to open an account to join the many people in my area who dump there and to feel more welcome when I pop in to crh. With a $1500 minimum to avoid fees I already felt an account there is impractical. Anyone else heard about not keeping coin on hand? I was under the impression that perhaps it was a regional change but banks in my area have no rhyme or reason. One ships out the tiniest amount of coin ASAP another sits on halves until they hit $1000 and ship them out. Some let tellers buy stuff others are strictly against it. Also I am curious where all the new CRHers are coming from? My area is getting hit harder than ever, its slower than ever and more junk dumps in the $100-$250 range than u have time to collect. My tellers have been saying there are more and more newbies approaching them every day. Maybe we bugged BOA too much for coins lol... I am trying to ease off the coin addiction but with my Excalibur in the shop I am hard pressed to get some metal.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread