Silver in change today!

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing spectacular but I always enjoy getting silver in change. Went to get a sandwich on lunch break today and as soon as the guy handed me my change I heard it. 1964D Washington. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471287821.480605.jpg

Upvote 0

Jajo

Mar 20, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, I havent even found a silver quarter ever, eventhough I have only looked through about $2000 in quarters which is not much to a lot of people on this forum, but still nice find.

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find. Maybe you should have asked for some more quarters for some greenbacks? Might have found more.

OP
OP
M

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find. Maybe you should have asked for some more quarters for some greenbacks? Might have found more.

I got 75 cents back. My co worker was behind me and he got 50 cents back no other silvers so I guess I was just lucky.

Keith Jackson

Aug 12, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember being in a local Dollar Tree and when the cashier was digging out my change, I heard that wonderful clink as he dropped a quarter back in the drawer. I was hoping that he would end up giving me that one and he did.

jcole77

May 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember being in a local Dollar Tree and when the cashier was digging out my change, I heard that wonderful clink as he dropped a quarter back in the drawer. I was hoping that he would end up giving me that one and he did.

If I had been in your shoes and didn't get it, I would've asked them if I could get some quarters for some dollar bills.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread