Crossing my fingers !!!

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Picked up over $500 of CRW quarters that had come in from a (so called) VENDING MACHINE COMPANY, we'll see. This could pan out to be a very good source of mixed inputs of qtrs, providing that the person who loaded the "shotgun" tubes did not snip off any AG. My head teller says that the co brings them in every now & then as depository money. I wonder however, that if they are a vending co, don't they refill their own machines from the money that is taken in, as recycled? I'll let you all know my results of the search. If I find at least ONE "white rim", I'll let my teller to save me all future deposits. CROSSING MY FINGERS however!!!

Upvote 0

SilverLunker

Nov 4, 2013
New England
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are out there..I'm a vendor and I have found roughly 500 silver quarters from my machines in the past 6-7 years!

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up over $500 of CRW quarters that had come in from a (so called) VENDING MACHINE COMPANY, we'll see. This could pan out to be a very good source of mixed inputs of qtrs, providing that the person who loaded the "shotgun" tubes did not snip off any AG. My head teller says that the co brings them in every now & then as depository money. I wonder however, that if they are a vending co, don't they refill their own machines from the money that is taken in, as recycled? I'll let you all know my results of the search. If I find at least ONE "white rim", I'll let my teller to save me all future deposits. CROSSING MY FINGERS however!!!

:coffee2: They also could be from a laundry mat. They do a lot of coins also. Good luck with them. If you have a way to dump them, I would just keep on going as silver
quarters seem to be the hardest coin to find when crh.
HH
Gary

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Search results: nada, zilch, zero, SKUNK.
Not even the slightest sign of anything. At least I came out ahead by $.50, due to two rolls having one extra coin inside, whohoo.
Maybe next time ??????

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread