Some slver for lunch and a tip...

Oquario79

Sep 5, 2015
NC/SC Border
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a few local banks during my lunch break and found 4 CWR half rolls with 3 40%. All three 65. Stopped at last bank before going back to work and one of the tellers tells me.... we normally don't say this but do u know where our (BEEEEP) branch is? I'm like yeah.. well u know it's next to a retirement community and they have half dollar rolls just sitting there for a while....I'm there this Saturday stop by and pick them up.. I'm kinda tempted 2 go 2moro since that branch is only opened till 1pm... I'll keep u guys posted...

Upvote 0

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds promising!!!! I'd hit that sucker up tomorrow no doubt!

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Hit a few local banks during my lunch break and found 4 CWR half rolls with 3 40%. All three 65. Stopped at last bank before going back to work and one of the tellers tells me.... we normally don't say this but do u know where our (BEEEEP) branch is? I'm like yeah.. well u know it's next to a retirement community and they have half dollar rolls just sitting there for a while....I'm there this Saturday stop by and pick them up.. I'm kinda tempted 2 go 2moro since that branch is only opened till 1pm... I'll keep u guys posted...

Kinda Tempted?!!...

OP
OP
Oquario79

Oquario79

Sep 5, 2015
NC/SC Border
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No updates cuz that branch is only opened on certain days and Wednesdays is not one of them.... They are opened 2moro so will go keep u guys posted.

OP
OP
Oquario79

Oquario79

Sep 5, 2015
NC/SC Border
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well here is the update... did go to branch and picked up 5 rolls.. 2 felt heavier than normal.. walked out to my car... I held all 5 and they just seemed heavier and heavier.. yup all 5 skunk... but now I can add that branch as one my search banks... it's literally in a retirement community so it may have some advantages.. at least 2moro l will go to my pick up bank and start searching boxes again..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread