There's Silver In Them Thar' Hills!!! - Coin Roll Hunting Half Dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You sure like your idioms.

I gotta say, I have gotten a lot of flack in the past for posting here. But I can't recall anyone calling my videos spam. It's always been more along the lines of "stop spreading the hobby Ryan! We don't want anyone else in the world to know about it! We want all the silver for ourselves and we are willing to keep others from doing something they enjoy to ensure that we get our few pieces of silver!"

See I'm used to that. But this spam thing I don't get. I'm sharing my finds, roughly once a week, just like everyone else here. The only difference is that my posts move and have sound. The reason I say that David is spamming this forum is because he ACTUALLY IS. He posted 5 videos in one day and then couldn't be bothered to even respond to a single comment.

Look...call me what you want, but don't call me a spammer. That's all.

There are 2 generally accepted definitions of spamming.

One definition is to excessively repeat the same message to the same audience. You are accusing OP of that.

The other definition of SPAMMING is to inject unsolicited/unwanted advertisement. Begging and offering inducements for subscribers to your Youtube channel to drum up sponsor moneys is SPAMMING.

Quin

Oct 28, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are 2 generally accepted definitions of spamming.

One definition is to excessively repeat the same message to the same audience. You are accusing OP of that.

The other definition of SPAMMING is to inject unsolicited/unwanted advertisement. Begging and offering inducements for subscribers to your Youtube channel to drum up sponsor moneys is SPAMMING.

I think the term "unwanted" is used loosely here. I know there are users here who enjoy my content. I put a lot of work into my videos and the reason I do that is to share them with as large of an audience as possible. I do not feel unwanted here. If that really were the case, then the mods would kick me off. And for the record...I don't make any money off of the few views this forum provides. You seem to have this idea that YouTubers make a lot of money. I may not get many views from here, but the ones that I do get are quality and they start meaningful conversations. That's what I'm after. I read every post that goes up here everyday. I want to talk about this hobby and share my experiences and listen to all of your experiences. I would hope that that's what you're after too.

foofighters

Nov 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless I'm totally mistaken the "guy" is a kid. Maybe doesnt even have his drivers license.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Video is about Coin roll Hunting.
this Forum is about Coin Roll Hunting.
Video Belongs here.

Please No more "Wa-wa-Wa He's telling everyone about Coin Roll hunting :tongue3:"
if you feel you have a secret society, why are you discussing it at all ?
maybe you should be secreted in a Cellar somewhere under Low Light
with the door bolted from inside, And security Cameras Outside :laughing7:

I am not trying to be rude.. & I am trying to respect everyone & their opinions,
But when you's gang up on a fellow coin Roll hunter because he is new
and Does things Different , then act like the Victim. I feel I must respond.

TreasureNet - Rules

Yes I want you to report Spam !
Yes asking for Subscribers continuously is spam.
But he is New & his videos Are on topic.

At least Give him enough respect to Try and Advise him of his Mistakes politely.
Not as A mob :(

david.jensen ;
I hope you haven't been driven away :(
If all this b.s. still hasn't sunk in...

You can Post your on topic Videos on TresureNet .. same as Everyone else.
Report any attacks !

But Please Do not Request Subscribers in your Videos Or your Posts.

and Please ! Respond to your Fans, as long as they are Civil.

if they are Rude.... Report Them !

I suppose being an ambassador for the Hobby of Coin Roll Hunting is
too much to ask For :( However....

Greed will not come first
in TreasureNets Forum on Coin roll Hunting !

All treasureNet Members are Created Equal,
Till they give us reason to believe they are Not .
then they may either be invited to join the Moderator team,
or be kicked in the shins
:laughing7:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread