Adding insult to injury

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ouch, sorry to hear. One time my box was shorted two rolls, it sucked.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's why others stress the importance of checking them at the bank. I'm lucky to have friendly banks that know I'm telling them the truth if I have a short box.

silverhound74

Mar 25, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites MX5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was short 4 rolls the other day, the bank made it right.. :) Pays to bring them fresh baked cookies every few weeks :)

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was told by one of my really good banks that they have some kind of insurance policy to cover shortages such as inaccurate money counts (like missing rolls or bills) but I wouldn't make a big deal over a small shortage, I've had it happen to me a few times over the years and consider it an added cost to this profitable hobby.

OP
OP
silveraddict

silveraddict

Jan 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I was told by one of my really good banks that they have some kind of insurance policy to cover shortages such as inaccurate money counts (like missing rolls or bills) but I wouldn't make a big deal over a small shortage, I've had it happen to me a few times over the years and consider it an added cost to this profitable hobby.
I did not say anything to the bank.

Sent from my SGH-T999N using Tapatalk

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The head teller and I got along and I only mentioned it because she told me that she was shorted by Brinks, I didn't pursue the reimbursement, its not worth losing a great order bank over a few bucks.

I did not say anything to the bank.

Sent from my SGH-T999N using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions