2016 CRH Totals (more or less)

retire05

Feb 16, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the first year I've really went crazy CRHing. I have ordered 8 boxes a week for most of the year (took off about 2.5 months for various reasons). My records are not the best, but I am 100% sure of the following:

Walking Liberties: 8
Franklins: 13
Kennedy 1964: 58
Kennedy 65-69: 527
Silver Proofs: 2
Clad Commemorative: 4

This is just the duplicates; not what I am keeping for my private collection. If my math is correct, that makes a little over 113 oz. of silver not counting the proofs. It has definitely been feast or famine, but the numbers are good. Of what I sold, I got premium prices and cleared over $1700 above face value. I know that some think I am crazy for selling anything (except maybe the 40%ers), but there are personal reasons why I decided to sell. I'm happy with that and for a hobby that cleared that kind of money (and really helped fill out a lot of blanks in my collection) I am very thankful. Thanks for reading and see you all in 2017...Brad

Upvote 0

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice year retire! Good luck this year! Don't feel bad about selling some, I sold twice this past year, gotta do what you gotta do. HH, Maverick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions