First MWR Walker ender

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
I've never found a Walker ender on a MWR before today. I did once find a CWR with double Walker enders, but never in a MWR. Today I cracked open a box and saw a nice '41-S Walker obverse staring at me, along with a '64-D reverse ender a couple of rolls down. Overall scored 4 Walkers (my most from a box), a '64, a '64-D and 8-40%ers. Very, very stoked to see the Walker ender. Also glad to see the holiday silver flowing a bit. 19 days in I've found a total of 22 silvers. 3 up for the year.

Upvote 0

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Finds ! I got a MWR Walker ender at Christmas 2011 - haven't grabbed another from MWR since . Customer Wrapped Rolls have been good to me , by the numbers - way better than boxes or MWR.

retire05

Feb 16, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see lots of people post that CWR is the best returns, but I have only even had the opportunity to buy any 1 time. I guess it is all about timing

OP
OP
Twitch

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
Retire05 - I found some nice CWR scores in Virginia including some solid rolls. Where are you located in Virginia? If you're on the eastern half of the state let me know and I'll send you tips.

MackinawGirl

Jun 10, 2011
Northern Michigan/Northern Utah
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace400, Garrett Propointer, Lesche Digger, Garrett Waist treasure bag
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool! I keep asking for CWR but not getting too many. Happy Hunting Day for you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread