$170 in CWR halves--- enter a dope with a knife---fool scraped a silver & most others

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$170 in CWR halves--- enter a dope with a knife---fool scraped a silver & most others

nearly all coins had been scratched with a blade---even the '67. good news is 3 forty %. a mint state '91-P with large die chip at 1ST 9. a few other MS clads & 3 MS clad rim to bust die cracks. nuttin' worse than an idiot not knowin' what they're doing, then ruining a coin for no reason :BangHead::BangHead:. I got the silver you were too stoooopid to see :laughing7::laughing7: IMG_4692.JPG IMG_4695.JPG IMG_4694.JPG

on a happier note (excuse the pun)-----got this in cash back for a dump---Aces & eights, plus a pair o' sixes-----and a repeater on the 688 :laughing7::laughing7:
IMG_4686.JPG
crispy salad grade :icon_thumright:

Upvote 0

SilverLunker

Nov 4, 2013
New England
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you sell the bills you find like that? If so on average what do you get for them? I have a bunch of crisp $1s I saved with either star notes or numbers like yours.

OP
OP
P

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
* notes sell, unique S/N's sell _________old clean notes are in Redbook price guide. do some research of paper notes on Ebay to see what the market is. now go turn your money into cash :laughing7:
Do you sell the bills you find like that? If so on average what do you get for them? I have a bunch of crisp $1s I saved with either star notes or numbers like yours.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions