Quin

Oct 28, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the past two competition coin roll hunts that I've done with my brother, I have pulled off victories and brought home all the glory. This time, the stakes are higher than ever before.

That's right, we decided to wager a PEACE DOLLAR on who could score the most and best coins out of two boxes of pennies. This hunt was a blast, thanks for watching!

Here's one of the best finds: a 1935-s wheat penny. Only 38 million minted!

Screenshot (164).png

Upvote 0

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your right it is pointless to try and "debate" someone who always has to try and make themselves seem superior to someone who has a different opinion on something.

I will agree with you that it's silly to debate who the majority is. I only called you out on it because in your post you considered yourself the majority and I was wondering how you came up with that?

There is no need for the last paragraph on your post.

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
. . .I will agree with you that it's silly to debate who the majority is. I only called you out on it because in your post you considered yourself the majority and I was wondering how you came up with that?
I think there was a misunderstanding there. Fine to end it.

. . .There is no need for the last paragraph on your post.

Agreed. Removed.

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Your right it is pointless to try and "debate" someone who always has to try and make themselves seem superior to someone who has a different opinion on something.

I will agree with you that it's silly to debate who the majority is. I only called you out on it because in your post you considered yourself the majority and I was wondering how you came up with that?

There is no need for the last paragraph on your post.

In the best Vin Diseal voice " any real CRH has a problem with it"

Sorry to be the barer of bad news but id bet there are more that have an issue then dont. Just cause they chose to not say anything doesnt mean they arent there. And your point of showcases finds here holds no merit. The point everyone is trying to convey is a lone video with no information is a dangerous thing. To many people looking for the next get rich quick scheme. Here a person who stumbles onto this forum will for one see informative threads at the top as well as hear skunk after skunk.

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
see here is the issue with these videos black and white.
Here is a screenshot from the comments Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 7.05.41 PM.png section of a nickel CRH video anyone spot the major issues with it?

mrogers07

Sep 6, 2015
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I see nothing wrong with Ryan's videos. Keep making them, man. Screw what the curmudgeons think.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see nothing wrong with Ryan's videos. Keep making them, man. Screw what the curmudgeons think.

But yet the people that keep defending the videos keep saying crap like this. You don't see what's wrong because you don't understand the process. I've seen Sooo many people come here over the years that didn't bother to learn the nuisances of the hobby. They would come on the forum and say things like "the bank wouldn't order coins for me and I told them it is their job to do whatever I need them to do" or "I told them I wanted a box of halves and they said they didn't have any. I told them they were lying, they always have them". That's what happens when viewers only get one side of the story. Like I said before, no need for a big video explaining what to do. Just add a little info to each video.

mrogers07

Sep 6, 2015
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You don't see what's wrong because you don't understand the process.

Don't presume to tell me that I don't know what the process is. I know it quite well, and I still have zero issues.

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its fun when others make your point for you while trying to defend there own.

Here's a fact for you....CRH videos have been around on youtube for over 10 years..and you are still Coin roll hunting.

We respect your point of view now please respect others point of view.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't presume to tell me that I don't know what the process is. I know it quite well, and I still have zero issues.

Then don't come here and talk trash by saying "screw what they think". I'm sorry, but that's a very childish attitude. Ask people why they can't dump at Chase anymore.

mrogers07

Sep 6, 2015
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm sorry, but that's a very childish attitude.

The only childish attitudes are the ones held by people who feel the need to berate someone for producing videos, even though there are thousands already out there. Live and let live. Don't like them? Don't watch them.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is TreasureNet 's Coin Roll Hunting forum, videos are allowed and members are violating our rules when they attack members who post their CRH videos.

Disagreeing with a member is allowed as long as it is polite and respectful, attacks, insults, mocking and talking down to members is not allowed.

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!

OP
OP
Q

Quin

Oct 28, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Treasure Hunter. Just wanted to make clear that I don't feel like I've been attacked here so it's all good. Just having a conversation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions