Another coin star Washington!

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another stop and shop silver Washington from coin star . This one was sitting on the part where you dump the coins in. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1494283143.085423.jpg

Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Your gain, and somebody else's loss. Stack it whatever way you can.

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice. I could never understand leaving behind coins on top of the machine. Missing a few that landed in the reject tray, yes, but how lazy do you have to be to not see leftover coins on top after you dump?

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found silver coins in the reject slot and under the machine, but never in the basket. Good find!

A side note I do find coins in the basket and on the shelf around the basket all the time, but never found silver in it.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
frankly this is crazy --why would a person leave a 25 cent face value American coin behind ( Washington is still on the modern day quarters ) ----much less a silver one ? unless its done for a lark to make someone's day ? ...silly or generous folks one or the other...

I have seen coins stick to the dump /lift grate before ..sometimes folks dump crappy goopy coins onto the grate and it makes it sorta tacky ..and then coins do not slide down the grate like they should

Last edited:

7up2000

Jul 6, 2014
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Currently use Garrett AT Pro, Previously used the Fisher F2 for one year
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good eye. I usually always check the reject tray but almost always forget to check the feed tray on top. Super find. 7up.

OP
OP
M

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
frankly this is crazy --why would a person leave a 25 cent face value American coin behind ( Washington is still on the modern day quarters ) ----much less a silver one ? unless its done for a lark to make someone's day ? ...silly or generous folks one or the other...

I have seen coins stick to the dump /lift grate before ..sometimes folks dump crappy goopy coins onto the grate and it makes it sorta tacky ..and then coins do not slide down the grate like they should

It's because the machine rejects it and they think it's fake or a play toy type coin. They will keep putting it in and the machine will continue to reject it. I can't tell you how many times I have found all types of change that was perfectly fine hanging around coin machines

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions