Reminder of why I CRH.

philinchio

Dec 24, 2010
Anchorage, Alaska
Detector(s) used
White's CoinMaster Pro
Another one of my periodic postings. So I took a couple week break from hunting dimes, mostly because other life things were more important. Last Monday I picked up $150 in CWR and found a nice surprise about 15 rolls in.

IMG_0673.JPG

Some rolls later, this.

IMG_0674.JPG

Which turned out to be...these.

IMG_0675.JPG

Seems like whenever I take a hunting break, the first or second time back I get a nice find to remind me why I still partake in this hobby. Also, I don't know how to rotate directly uploaded images.

Stay Silver you guys.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. Many years ago I used to hunt silver and had pretty good luck. We had a concession company close by that I would stop at on Fridays and get several bags of dimes from the machines that they collected from. I think they were 100 dollar bags. I did quite well then but that was in the early 70's. My wife thought I was crazy because I would have to put them in coin wrappers and return them to our local bank.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Just by looking at the deepened gray color of those silvers, I figured that they had to be MERC'S. Felt good to find several all at once. Maybe a collection dump, but what & how many got away? Congrats. HH, DozerD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread