May DIME results

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Numbers are not super, but I'll continue to stack. Found 32-Rosie's, 1-Merc, 2-Canadian: totaled 33-silvers, taken from 31-boxes, avg of 1.06/box, as 2.4pz of AG.
This does not include the 26-halves from $1000 half bag last Sat, with 3-90%, 23-40%, for 4.5oz of AG.

Upvote 0

Tommybuckets

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice work! I got three Mercs last week and have been trying to snipe a few good loads of dimes. Not much luck but I met a guy at the bank while we were dumping who gets thousands in dimes and quarters a week from his business. I am going to start buying dimes from him since he says he doesn't have the time or inclination to look through them and can barely keep up with dumping them. If dimes look promising I am going to escalate to quarters as well. He did mention that he dug through one bag of quarters and found a silver Washington but he doesn't have the bug so its not his thing. I am going to start with $500 and make sure the count is right and go from there! I am super excited since it could save us both a lot of time and be mutually beneficial.

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Good deal on both ends. Have your DUMP bank ready for action. Good luck on your finds.

Tommybuckets

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll keep you posted. Dimes weren't my thing but as halves are drying up you've inspired me to branch out. I just love Mercs since I found my first one with the detector years ago. I stack my Roosies but I get hyped when I find a Merc.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread