Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most average 1 to 2 silver halves per box. You're off to a good start

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I would say "extremely good", considering most only find a few or skunks. Congrats

weighit

Feb 17, 2007
Northern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX with a Big Foot coil
Gold Bug 2
Now your going to be hooked thinking this is normal. Sorry to say No, many of us have strung 20-30 boxes in a row of zip, zero nada. Then we might hit a good box and get excited with 2 40% or 1 90%. Glad you were able to snag some silver, and keep hunting, but don't feel bad if you don't see finds like this for a while. Hope you do find more, but just never give up!! I get 2 boxes every week, as long as the teller doesn't "forget" to order mine. I'm doing alright lately with only 4 boxes as duds over the past 3 months.

Tommybuckets

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definitely above average, I'd probably consider that GREAT even! I definitely didn't have beginners luck but stuck with it long enough that I finally got some luck going. Nice finds.

Owassokie

Jun 28, 2012
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would agree that most average 1 to 2 per box but keep in mind, that doesn't mean you'll get 1 or 2 per box. You will likely have a bunch of skunks with the occasional box having several silvers. If you want a higher probability of every box having a silver, switch over to dimes. They are usually lower production but more consistent. YMMV

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread