First CRH post in awhile! Cool story! + Almost solid roll!

Spartcom5

Feb 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been awhile since I posted in the CRH forum. I have still been finding plenty of silver but nothing really post worthy lol until the other day. It's been awhile since my last solid roll. I think I have found 4-5 solid rolls thus far. The best being a solid roll of Walkers and Franklins! Anyways out hunting and I call this one bank who proceeds to say "Oh yea we got some half dollars. We have about 30 dollars worth. Then she says Do half dollars have different faces on them?" At this point I decided to go pick them up, had they never said that I wouldn't have even bothered. I get them and go through the first two roll and a total skunk. So much for being different faces until I get to the last roll. Pour it out and hear the glorious sound of silver. 8 90% and 8 40% four coins away from being another solid roll!! Dang! Still a great find with a funny story behind it. I still don't know what they were talking about different faces, must've meant years? Anyhow I would have never got them had they not been all confused lol.
20170704_200049_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score! My guess is you got the ones that look the same and the tellers kept the ones that looked different :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread