A little hunting this afternoon produces some cold hard cash

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I played an early round of golf with a buddy this morn, and finish around 11:30. I had a little time for some coin roll hunting. Found a 40% in a teller tray and another in a cwr. There was a Walmart nearby so I decide to hit the coinstar and see if I could get to the "dirt cup", which netted me an Ike.

But in the parking lot I eyeballed this

image.jpg

Boom! $235 wrapped in a rubber band! A very unexpected find, made up for a crappy round of golf.

Should I tell the wife :tongue3:

HH!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Zomotion

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just goes to show how much folks differ. Coke products suck. Pepsi products are great. I'd rather drink dirty water than ANY diet soda.

Nice find on the wad of bills. HH ALL

There have been some pretty interesting stories on lost and found cash. Really intriguing to see what people have found and done with the cash.

On the coke or Pepsi Debate I just can't imagine being a Pepsi fan. i actually get upset when plans don't have coke.

Has anyone ever had a jack and Pepsi.... I just threw up in my mouth a little. Coke goes better with everything, no contest. Can't beat the real thing.

barneyb71

Mar 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was at Walmart last night....I didn't find a wad of cash, just a stupid 64' Rosie in the coinstar. I couldn't locate the owner so I threw it in one of the donation things on the register. COKE RULES!

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
Last Friday I stopped at a convenience store a block away from where I work. I always stop in there on the way to work in the morning to buy a bottle of Starbucks Frappuccino.

So I was walking out to where I was parked by the gas pumps and glanced at the top of a trashcan as I walked by. It looked like someone had crumbled up a $100 bill and left it on top of all the trush.

Upon closer inspection, someone had torn it in two, crumpled them both and left them there.

I walked in to show it to the owner of the store, and we discovered it was a movie prop. It says all over "For Cinematic Use Only". And instead of the name Ben Franklin under his picture, it says "Movie Prop".

I called the Metro PD, they sent an officer out. He said it was perfectly legal to own it, as long as I do not try to pass it off as real cash.

Seems a lot of these have been floating around the Middle TN area lately, as many, many movies are filmed here, and so they occasionally find their way off the set.

I taped the halves together, and it is now home in my coin/currency collection.

Fake Kash.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread