A week for the record books!!

dreamboxvip

May 1, 2014
Hey everyone!! Been a very long time since i've posted anything. I was averaging between 15-18 boxes per week for years up until April of last year I was hit with the dreaded "f" word at my pickup banks. All of the service managers were called into one meeting so I could not avoid the fee at any locations. Anyways, I stopped searching for about 10 months and picked back up early this year with 4-8 per week depending on how I was feeling. I just had to search again because I was missing it too much!!! I lost alot since I started back with the 7.50 fee per box but got all that back plus alot more this week! Has you know by now maverick and myself live very close to each other so we get boxes from the same pallet it seems. This past week was an 8 box order all at one bank and three were dream boxes :headbang::headbang:!!! including my first and second ever 90% dream boxes (one was a 40% dream box). The best box had 39 enders!!! totally insane to think that someone dumped over 1,000-90% halves between what maverick and I pulled!!
My totals for the week were:
173-40%
576-90%
The box with 39 enders had 366-90% in it alone!!8-)8-):headbang:
**will upload pics from my phone**
Also, I wanted to know if there are any threads where people just post dream boxes?? Would love to check it out! IMG_1347.JPG IMG_1348.JPG IMG_1324.JPG IMG_1324.JPG IMG_1340.JPG IMG_1330.JPG IMG_1312.JPG IMG_1352.JPG IMG_1354.JPG IMG_1356.JPG IMG_1311.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Sweet cull of silver. Waiting on pics. You and Mav need to tap that vein (fees be damned) until it runs dry. Of the 90%'ers, what was the breakdown? And you better not have pulled a Barber without a haircut reference.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey man, I'm really glad you found the other part of it! Big congrats! I honestly still wonder if there may be a little bit more floating around, I guess I'll find out in my box is this week. HH, Maverick.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
And that 17 silver keeper roll is sick!

foofighters

Nov 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for sharing bud.

It boggles me how anyone can be so stupid to dump that.

OP
OP
D

dreamboxvip

May 1, 2014
Hey man, I'm really glad you found the other part of it! Big congrats! I honestly still wonder if there may be a little bit more floating around, I guess I'll find out in my box is this week. HH, Maverick.
Thanks bud! There may be more, can't rule it out especially with all that was found this week! Good luck on tuesday!!

barneyb71

Mar 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's it, I'm moving to where you guys are. Hoy crap! Why bother posting anymore after these two dream boxes post.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
If there was that many silver halves, there is most likely a lot of dimes & quarters that came in the same dump drop in the same area to be searched.

WheatFromChaff

Jun 19, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a good thing we don't know where you and Maverick search...I can envision the CRHing equivalent of the California Gold Rush if we did lol. I've never seen numbers that good and I doubt I'll see them again, this is a post for the record books.

OP
OP
D

dreamboxvip

May 1, 2014
If there was that many silver halves, there is most likely a lot of dimes & quarters that came in the same dump drop in the same area to be searched.

That thought actually crossed my mind. It would be hard to get any dimes, quarters, nickels or pennies mainly because these are machine wrapped boxes and not hand rolls. Plus dimes, quarters, nickels and pennies circulate alot faster so the chances of getting them (if any were dumped) would be very low.

TxAg

May 7, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Happy for you DBVIP! Am turning green with coin envy over yours and Maverick's HUGE success! :notworthy: Wrappers look like Brink's to me, can you please confirm. Just curious since in my part of the country (Texas), Brink's wrapped halves are typically skunks.

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just $@!?: myself... Insane

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread