How much is gas where you live?

barneyb71

Mar 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1502588324.956528.jpg
Picked this stuff up from the manager of a convenience store. Can you believe what people use to buy gas, smokes or even a soda pop? Yes I did have to pay a little more then what the manager paid ( face value ). But it's not everyday you can pick up silver eagles for less than melt value. She does have one more eagle to bring me when she finds it. Thanks

Upvote 0

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I would be asking for an application to work at that store ! Nice haul.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
sweet finds

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, its $1.96 a gallon but they don't have those kind of goodies in the drawer. Nice find!

Scott (Mich)

Mar 23, 2007
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best I've ever found while getting gas is some Ike dollars. But the one I missed was when I was in line at Subway and the guy in front of me had silver on him. He used bills to pay for his lunch but he kept jingling the change in his pocket and I could hear the sound of silver loud and clear. Being more of a shy type of person, I did not ask him to change a dollar for me, but maybe I should have, but then I thought he would tell me to just get it from the cashier. If I didn't have any filter I would have said "Mister, can I buy your pocket change?"

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately many times the people who use what would appear to be money from a collection are either young and stupid or people who took some of the collection to go buy gas so they can go buy drugs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread