Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have fun ! Find Silver !! Looking forward to your report ! I too really like day trip and full on road trip coin roll hunting - the out of area factor is interesting ! Good Luck !

Silver_Coin_Newb

Mar 6, 2017
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace400

Garrett AT Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have Friday off this week and plan on doing this myself. Just haven't figured out where I wanna go yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best of luck!

ltd063

Sep 28, 2016
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 & Excal II, Tesoro SandShark, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck!

OP
OP
Oquario79

Oquario79

Sep 5, 2015
NC/SC Border
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Update: So I can tell you that the sightseeing was beautiful. So much greenery and view of local lakes and water holes... Now the loot.. not so much. Picked up roughly 1100 in halves from various banks with 85% MWR and rest CWR.. Out of the MWR over half of that was a dump since hunter used same loomis wrapper to rewrap. rest was unsearched.. Out of the CWR found a lonley 69. The MWR produced one 92 proof..From teller loose change found a 72 Ike and a few Sacs and SBA's.. Best find was when I went to go drop off and needed to go to restroom so stopped at local grocery store to use restroom.. Bought a water then went to customer service to buy a lotto ticket and asked if they had half dollars.. She said yes and asked how many I wanted.. Told her all she had. Says $4.. I just saw pure white rim when she had them in her hand.. I got 8 64's.. That just made my day.. Now lets see how I fare with that lotto ticket...

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
I seek the blessing of my fellow Treasurneters for some luck and safe travels.....

May the CRH Gods, Ag and Au rain blessings of solid rolls and boxes full of enders, Kenders, Benders, and Wenders steadily upon thee! May you find unlimited teller tray bright rims and may you be guided and welcomed during your travels by kind tellers, vault guardians and branch managers. And finally, may you be blessed with a bounty of full, ancient coin counting machine bags hanging like ripe sweet figs from an old fig tree...ripe and ready for harvest!

Hey....you asked!

Good luck!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oquario79

Oquario79

Sep 5, 2015
NC/SC Border
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May the CRH Gods, Ag and Au rain blessings of solid rolls and boxes full of enders, Kenders, Benders, and Wenders steadily upon thee! May you find unlimited teller tray bright rims and may you be guided and welcomed during your travels by kind tellers, vault guardians and branch managers. And finally, may you be blessed with a bounty of full, ancient coin counting machine bags hanging like ripe sweet figs from an old fig tree...ripe and ready for harvest!

Hey....you asked!

Good luck!

Now that is a blessing...Thanks...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread