One less Benji in circulation

jalgier

Jan 30, 2017
GA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus ll, XP Deus, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is my first time roll hunting. First two boxes from Suntrust were garbage. Nothing. Got my third box from BOA today and Woot! Third roll had a '58 Franklin. Also found a '91 s proof. I'm ready for my dream box.

Questions. how often do you order boxes from a specific branch?
Do you return said rolls to the same bank?
If I order boxes from various branches of the same bank, does that set off any red flags (meaning they start charging)?
Last question, do you return all the checked boxes back to one bank? I now have three to return and would like to know the strategy. Thanks!
, ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1504753571.276694.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1504753611.862798.jpg

Upvote 0

Dannycoco

Jun 2, 2016
New York
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't ever bring coins back to the same bank branch that you ordered them from. Designate one bank to dump coins. I order between 3-10 boxes a week but belong to several banks in my area so it makes it easy to dump the searched rolls. Nice score and good luck.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
sweet finds

OP
OP
J

jalgier

Jan 30, 2017
GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for info. So glad I found the Benji, this would have been a three box trial. Best of luck to all

TxAg

May 7, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Way to go Jalgier, it took me a lot longer to find my first Benji! Good advice from Greastart on how to learn more about CRH. I would also recommend reading some of the old threads, this will save a lot of asking / answering the same old questions. But, by all means if you can't find your answer via Beginners Guide or through old posts, ask away. Welcome to TNet, and good luck with your new addiction!

weighit

Feb 17, 2007
Northern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX with a Big Foot coil
Gold Bug 2
I only order from one bank, get 2 boxes every week, unless someone forgets to place the order in the bank. I have 5 branches of another bank, and I rotate giving them all the 2 boxes every week so I don't overload any of them. I get to see them about every 5 or 6 weeks as I sometimes take a road trip about 100 miles from where I live and drop off boxes on that trip. So I have two different accounts that helps me in this hobby.

OP
OP
J

jalgier

Jan 30, 2017
GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
TxAg, weighit, thanks for the additional advice. I ordered 6 more boxes today from three different branches (4BOA, 2 sun trust). I will say the two different ent suntrust branches I have now ordered from make it seem like it's a big deal and are doing me a favor. Kinda snooty. Perhaps I will take my millions else here.[emoji12]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread