Better than the average BOX OF DIMES.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
For my YTD numbers, my average silver dimes is just a little over 1.4/ box. Saturday picked up 5-boxes from my various banks. Checked one box that night, only got 1-Rosie. Checked the second box last night (Mon), boom, right out of the cannon first roll had 2 Rosie's. At first I thought, could I have a repeat DREAM BOX just like I did back in January of 98 silvers. A couple rolls later, some more, and more later. It wasn't meant to be this time, but I did find 15-Rosies in this box. But what was very unusual was only one had a very clean white rim like we normally see when we first open a roll. The other 14 were of a very dark smokey gray, as if they were all stashed away in some coffee can for years. They had to come from the same collection dump. Going to check the remaining 3 boxes as soon as I can, but I don't remember from what bank the 15 came from. I think from now on I'm going to find out for each bank, WHO the coin vendor/processor is (Brinks, Garda, Loomis, etc), and mark each box once I get it into the car from what bank the box was from. This way I'll know who to watch out for if a get a RUN in a box. But, I'll take 15 silvers any day, on any box. Keep stacking......DozerD

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TxAg

May 7, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice going DD!

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

rcs

Mar 15, 2017
Western Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's an awesome box Dozer! It's weird, dimes have usually been pretty good for me too, but the last three weeks all four boxes per week have been skunks. It shall pass though. Hope you find three more boxes just like it!

CRH_Mano

Aug 10, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
due to the hurricane stopping my hunting for 2 weeks, and me having to get the "feel" back, I ordered 4 boxes of dimes this week instead of 4 boxes of halves.

hope to find something good to impress you Dozer :occasion14:

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Results of remaining 3-boxes. Box 3 was from the same processor (Loomis - I failed to look at the wrappers, had 5-more of the dark dull gray Rosie's. Box 4-skunk. Box 5 only 1-shinny Rosie. Sure would like to have seen all that went into that coin counter besides the 19-dull dark gray silvers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions