DIME $1000 bag

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Picked up my 6th(or 7th of the year) dime bag from the only branch bank around that sells bags off the coin counter., also 3-boxes from another bank. The head teller of the bag said that the bag was put on 8/22/17, so a month to fill, also that during that period there was an older couple that had brought in two large coffee cans of coins (maybe a collection dump - I'll let you all know).

Upvote 0

Vern2

Jan 26, 2017
Leesburg Ga
Detector(s) used
Tesoro DeLeon;
Red Racer
Garrett carrot, Makro PP
Lesche shovel and knife
Killer B's head phones
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good luck man.

TxAg

May 7, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good luck DD, let us know what you find!

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Results of the BAG: I guess my expectations were aimed tooooo high on this bag. Results were a mere 2-silvers (1-Rosie, 1-merc 1942P in Fine cond.). This was the fewest silver coins of all the bags so far. I'm getting the feeling that CRH is just like depleting natural resources in this country. They are getting to be fewer and fewer finds over time, just like coal, gas, lumber, have been in decline over the past 20+\- years. I guess I can say that I am depleting the silver in and around my immediate local area. It's only when someone dumps a COLLECTION into the system that it regenerates the hobby. Good luck to all of us in the future findings. However, I'm NOT quitting, only stacking a little less every time. DozerD

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't give up or get depressed. I did, was away 2 years. Came back this weekend, Dimes from one bank (40 rolls 33 of them BWR) and 5 CWR at another bank.
BIG SCORE! It has me hooked again
22 40% 3 90% Kennedys and 30 90% Rosies

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ben C: have you come off the ceiling yet! From that great score, I would consider that a MIXED Dream. wow

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions