Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I walked by the coinstar and the reject tray was full to the brim and backed up into the chute. I feel like a child checking coinstars but can't help it. I started shoveling the change in my pockets as subtly as I could. It took about five big handfuls and a few swipes. I didn't get any silver but I got $12.50 in quarters, 4.20 in dimes and a big handful of nickels and pennies. Someone walked away from close to twenty dollars. Wow. Go Me!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
t_r.gif
tn_coinstar.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE RECOVERY Tommy :..
Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I walked by the coinstar and the reject tray was full to the brim and backed up into the chute. I feel like a child checking coinstars but can't help it. I started shoveling the change in my pockets as subtly as I could. It took about five big handfuls and a few swipes. I didn't get any silver but I got $12.50 in quarters, 4.20 in dimes and a big handful of nickels and pennies. Someone walked away from close to twenty dollars. Wow. Go Me!

All of that would have went strait into the Finds piggy bank. Excluding Zincs cause i'm weird.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread