About Freaking Time w/pic

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
About Freaking Time w/pic

Finally, after going through 28 boxes, I found a roll with a Ben showing. Woo Hoo, I so have been wanting to see a Ben or Lady on the end of a roll. Now I can’t decide if I want to open it or not. Today I went through box 28. I also picked up $820 in loose and rolls when I went to dump. Heck, I brought more back than I dumped.

Box 28

2 –Bens
1-1964
3-40%

$820 loose and rolls
1-1964
5 -40%

Not a bad day. My regular bank I've gone to for years(no dumping, just a box a month) had their customer appreciation day today. Tri-tip sandwhich, chips, coke and pie, all free.
It was a great day. Now 2 night shifts then heading up toward Reno. We’ll see what happens there.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_007.jpg
    ScreenHunter_007.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 232
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Silver_Fox

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
I was going to keep that roll like that but Da Wife made me open it. One 1954 Ben Franklin half dollar, WOO HOO, it's exactly as old as me. I'll let you guys do the math.

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG AW.....glad you finally found a Ben on the end......now it is off to the Lady on the end..... ;) She will show up soon.

Congrats on the silver.

BTW - Your not old......it's all in the heart!

oldred

Jan 21, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excaliber
Congratulations AW!! It is such a thrill to see ole Ben or the Lady staring at you when you open the box. Hope the Lady shows up in your next box!

OP
OP
Silver_Fox

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
oldred said:
Congratulations AW!! It is such a thrill to see ole Ben or the Lady staring at you when you open the box. Hope the Lady shows up in your next box!
I am still looking for a lady peeking. Actually it was the third roll from the end and facing down. I always flip the rolls and there was that ol Liberty Bell looking at me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions