Productive day getting set up CRH

Silver Saver

Mar 15, 2017
Center of North America
Detector(s) used
Etrac- Sunray x5, x8, x12. Garrett Carrot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just started CRH so I'm a greeny and so far I've just been picking up halves without knowing where I want to dump. I wanted to wait and see where I would be able to get boxes without getting charged.

So today's adventure was finding a place that will order and then finding a place to dump. 1st I tried 2 branches of my own bank and they said they would look into it so I can only hope there. Then I tried a branch of the credit union where I picked up the loose bag of halves the other day and that branch is going to order me 2 boxes of halves each week. I didn't want to push it and ask for more, but I'm more than happy they are willing to do that. I'd like to have 5 boxes a week, so I'll have to wait to see what my bank says and go from there.

Then I went searching for a dump bank, which seems a lot easier to do than finding a place to order boxes with no fee. I wanted a bank with a counter, close to home, and multiple branches. 1st bank I tried fit that criteria and the transaction was very easy and friendly so that's great. I also don't want to push my luck there so I will be spreading out my dumps and probably find one more bank dump at.

Can't wait to get the process down and do some searching! HH all!

Upvote 0

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done ! Try to spread the dumping around so no one bank gets too burned out with bag changes . Welcome to the adventure !

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Continue to use the bank that you can buy BAGS from, you just might hit a collection dump some day. Good luck, and welcome to TN forum.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread