Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't have been surprised if it was a half dump but it was $50 worth of dimes. I didn't notice until I saw my mark on them and said "that's funny I didn't think I had searched this band yet." I looked through two unmarked rolls but recognized them and where they came from. I had hastily marked the CWRs before dumping them just in case I saw them again. A month later they came back to haunt me, all ten rolls still in the same band far across town. Ever happen to you?
The only dumber thing that happened was I have a bank that used to produce and stopped. After a year of unproductiveness I brought them $200 in halves. I came back 6 months later to see if they had any halves and the lady says " just the ones you sold me." How has no one else picked them up??? Most banks the halves last a day or two max. I suspect its because the ladies there make Madeusa seem pleasant so no one hunts there lol.

Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe the bank has a "HIGH HOLDING LIMIT" , by which they can only hold a certain amount of each demon of coins. So they held your halves for a long time and didn't have to turn them in.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions