Nice CWR score!

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've completely stopped ordering and picking up boxes of halves, I'm on something like a 65+ box skunk streak. Lost count of the actual number, but I was approaching 70 skunk boxes in a row. So, I've given up on ordering boxes of halves.

However, that doesn't mean I've stopped hunting! Had the biggest score of my year this past Monday!

Picked up $443 in a mix of CWR of halves and loose halves.

There was nothing good in the loose halves, but pulled a total of 32 silvers from the CWR!

There were two really awesome rolls, one containing eight silvers and the other containing 12!

The CWR gave up three 90%ers and 29 40%ers:

1964 x 3
1966 x 4
1967 x 7
1968D x 10
1969D x 7

one.jpg

two.jpg

three.jpg

four.jpg

Not the biggest score on this board lately, but it's the biggest score that I've personally come across so far this year.

8-)

Upvote 0

TxAg

May 7, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad for you Mastermind! Boxes have been a drag for me as well and NOBODY seems to have any loose or CWRs. Will keep looking because though......

rcs

Mar 15, 2017
Western Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats! Yeah, that's about 3 months of boxes at the rate i've been going. Awesome!

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Skunks are NOT limited to only halves, but we have skunks in the DIME theater of searching. Just this last Sat, I got 7-dime boxes of which 3 were skunks. On the other hand, when you guys hit a good run of halves, it sometimes far exceeds the silver ounces compared to my dimes. But, I still prefer dimes to halves, my choice. Congrats on all your future findings.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions