Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vending business drops the bags at the bank & the Coinlok bag is held for my greedy paws.
got a few silvers from one bag. $250 searched with aboot 10 errors, plus these 3 that are new finds for my weary eyes

2008-P AZ. "extra cactus"-- note the 3RD lump at base of tree that partly covers the initials

IMG_6833.JPG
IMG_6834.JPG
IMG_6835.JPG

the 2017-P Ellis Island--- elbow of the female has internal die break, front bill of male's hat has a very weak crack that will grow with use, so this will make 2 errors on reverse. saw one with major deformity on knuckles of child--- possible PMD impact or another die failure in progress :dontknow:

IMG_6836.JPG
IMG_6837.JPG
IMG_6838.JPG

2015-P Ne. "homestead" with "snow on roof"--- others were found at varying locations, this is a lump 1/2 way up the left slope

IMG_6839.JPG
IMG_6840.JPG
IMG_6841.JPG

wit $750 left to search--- ??? :dontknow: :tongue3: what could be next--- more from the "money pit" :tongue3::laughing9:

at least I'ze doin' better than the Oak Island crew & the "professional" treasure hunter wit da CTX3030---- it's a gold "coyen" (no, it's a gilt button, dipwad----:BangHead:)

& HEY--- I also found a MILLION DOLLARS this year with my ATPro----

pulled next to a Brinks truck in a parking lot :tongue3::metaldetector::laughing9:

Upvote 0

TxAg

May 7, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dang Ace! I've been looking for the Arizona "extra cactus" error and the Ellis Island "elbow" die break to no avail, congrats! Also, did not know about the Nebraska "snow on the roof" - thanks will start looking for those!

OP
OP
P

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang Ace! I've been looking for the Arizona "extra cactus" error and the Ellis Island "elbow" die break to no avail, congrats! Also, did not know about the Nebraska "snow on the roof" - thanks will start looking for those!

just snagged a 2nd Ellis elbow, the cactus ain't where I was always lookin' :BangHead:--- above the date--- now I know where to find it-- at the initials :tongue3:

the "snow" has a bunch of varieties---- but NOT this one--- now I feel like a real "pioneer"

study cudsoncoins.com for a mental "softdrive" on which coins have what errors and "save" the file in youze cranium :laughing9:

more comin' as I dive into this bag (it smells like laundry soap:BangHead:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions