A teller surprise for me.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Only had a little time to pick up two boxes tonight before lobby closed.
One bank had 1-box for me. Second bank, walk up to the teller, and right away she says, oh Mr Dozer, you owe me a dollar, for what I say, she gets out of her tray 2-GW qtrs, 4-Rosie's, 1-merc. I ask how much do you want for these, only a dollar cuz it came out of bank money. I didn't argue, but she'll get some treats down the way, maybe Xmas. I'll check the two boxes tonight.

Upvote 0

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow there are some nice people out there.

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only had a little time to pick up two boxes tonight before lobby closed.
One bank had 1-box for me. Second bank, walk up to the teller, and right away she says, oh Mr Dozer, you owe me a dollar, for what I say, she gets out of her tray 2-GW qtrs, 4-Rosie's, 1-merc. I ask how much do you want for these, only a dollar cuz it came out of bank money. I didn't argue, but she'll get some treats down the way, maybe Xmas. I'll check the two boxes tonight.

she married???

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Tellers can either be your worst enemies or your best allies. I’m glad yours are the latter.

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Results of the two boxes: box 1 only one Rosie, box 2 had 5-Rosie's PLUS a 1907 King George silver dime in VG-F condition (will put that one aside in my older coins).
Cooper36: yes, she's already married, and so am I (49 years last month).
No massive boxes picked up on Saturday, had to work all day, so the weekend was very dull & boring, not even cents.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Results of the two boxes: box 1 only one Rosie, box 2 had 5-Rosie's PLUS a 1907 King George silver dime in VG-F condition (will put that one aside in my older coins).
Cooper36: yes, she's already married, and so am I (49 years last month).
No massive boxes picked up on Saturday, had to work all day, so the weekend was very dull & boring, not even cents.

You know year fifty comes with a get out of jail free card! Lol!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread