Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't done much this year. Same as you. I am tempted to get some, but am so busy, just haven't got around to it.

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got a case of Febreze to kill the stink of the last 6 boxes

halves lookin' like they were run through a wood chipper :BangHead::sad11::sad11::angry4::angry5:

& :censored::cussing::snorting: '76's

OP
OP
Greastart

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
I haven't done much this year. Same as you. I am tempted to get some, but am so busy, just haven't got around to it.

Been busy myself. But, it's easier for me to do boxes than it is to make rounds hoping for CWR or tray finds. I'll post pics if I get anything outta boxes.

meraxes

Jun 25, 2017
Sacramento
Primary Interest:
Other
I just recently started ordering full boxes (3 so far), and have had decent results so far, with 3 90%s, 9 40%s, a reasonable looking 2000S proof, 87P&D(!!!) which are my first of both, and the D looks like it’s still unc, 10 or so 2002+ nifc’s, and more than half of another au+ buisness strike circulation set in $1500 worth.

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
I did 2 boxes a couple week ago, did well, about 6 40% plus two enders 40% have those two rolls on display, can't bring myself to open them.

Have two more boxes coming Thursday. Want to try bags of halves but the only bank that will sell them is locked down by another CRHer. Did get a dime bag last Friday, only found 2 90% a Rosie and a Merc but not giving up yet.

Actually did much better on a dime box, 30 silver

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had pretty dang good success with bank hopping and purchasing whatever they will sell me (loose, bank-wrapped rolls, machine-wrapped rolls, full boxes of rolls, and bags off the coin counter). I do miss the anticipation of picking up weekly half dollar orders though, and it would probably be smart of me to start dabbling in that game again so I get the best of all worlds. Thanks for the reminder, and good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread