1st of 4 boxes halves - what do YOU do with NIFC?

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
dam, trying to post this and a picture and Adobe crashed and I lost everything I wrote aarrgghhh

I got 4 boxes today was only supposed to get two tomorrow, two banks that said two weeks, one only took a week the other a couple days to get the halves, getting two more tomorrow.

Anyhow 1st box, no silver but did find

4 Proofs 1994 1997 2002 2012

2 No FG 1983's

10 NIFC various dates

What do people do with their NIFC? I have been putting ones I need in my Whitman folder to make a collection and then putting the remainders back into the coin counter.

What do you do?

IMG_20180103_163021754 a.jpg

Upvote 0

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Arkie
That is what I am hoping for at the gun show, there will be a lot of kids there but not much for them to buy. I will have a bowl of Wheaties for 5 cents each and a bowl of Buffs and Indians for $2 each and a bowl of NIFC for $2 each or 3 for $5

Something that the parents can buy for a kid

I'll be curious to see how they sell. If you have a few Ikes kicking around I'd try a few of those. Since you are setting up at a show I'd still recommend you check out the local Buying Gold/Silver shops for the cheap coin folders and books, sell the books for cheap at the gun show and someone might grab a couple and buy even more coins to fill up the books.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread