Buffalo Ender!!! Any Guess To What I'll Pull???

engine823

Dec 30, 2017
Waynesburg, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Other
Just opened my second box of nickels for 2018. First box was a flop and $50 dimes was a flop too. This $100 box looks a little better maybe!!! Have not started yet!!!
Post your guesses on what I'll pull! I'll wait till tonight to search them so guess away!! I'll post the results!!

Buffalo Ender.jpg :headbang:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
check my post from 12/25-------- BUFFS are reacting to "climate change" & seeking shelter in boxes:laughing9:

jlk420

Apr 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
38 x Buffalo, all 3 legged,
1 x 1982 dime

OP
OP
E

engine823

Dec 30, 2017
Waynesburg, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow what a surprise! I thought because I had a buffalo ender I might have a super box. Well I won't need to take any extra pics. You have already seen everything I found. The one buffalo was the only nice thing in the box. Guess its better than nothing I guess.

TxAg

May 7, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow what a surprise! I thought because I had a buffalo ender I might have a super box. Well I won't need to take any extra pics. You have already seen everything I found. The one buffalo was the only nice thing in the box. Guess its better than nothing I guess.
Bummer on the rest of the box, but congrats on the Buffalo! That's one more than I have found CRH......

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't complain. I never was a big nickel searcher, but I'd occasionally get a box. Probably searched 20-30 boxes total over a few years. Never found a Buffalo.

OP
OP
E

engine823

Dec 30, 2017
Waynesburg, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the pick me up guys!! Guess I have not done real bad. I have found 12 Buffalo's, 1 V nickel and 30 silver war nickels since I started back searching about 3 months ago. I've been searching about 6 boxes of nickels and around 1 box of dimes per week. I used to look halves and would love to still search them but funds limit me to looking what I have been. My goal and I know its a big one is to find 400 silver war nickels. That would be 22.5 Ounces of silver.
Well on to the next box! I'm going to cash mine in today and get some more! :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread