Quin

Oct 28, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This one is going to be hard to beat...FOUR QUALITY ENDERS IN ONE BOX! Take a look!

IMG_4278.JPG

I think my favorite part is that 3 out of the 4 are unique coin types. I'm really lucky to be living up here in Michigan where we get all kinds of goodies from Canada. In fact, I've been averaging 1 KG VI per box for the past six months which is awesome!

If you want to see the rest of the stuff that came out of this box, check out this video I made of the hunt. It's a really fun one- thanks for watching!

Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I can understand finding Canadian enders living up in Michigan, being so close to the border. How many Wheaties & Canadian in total were in the box, pics if possible.

OP
OP
Q

Quin

Oct 28, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can understand finding Canadian enders living up in Michigan, being so close to the border. How many Wheaties & Canadian in total were in the box, pics if possible.

Here is a snapshot of the Candians in the box (not including the KGs and Young Heads). It was a very "Canadian" box!

Screenshot (346).png

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Liz & George have MANY errors--- coinsandcanada.com shows grades & prices for known errors. '96 is last year of coppers at 98%

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread